This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation in HowardKingston.com. The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to our website, the content and computer programs provided by or through our website, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
Copyright and Trademark
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to HowardKingston.com.
Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the license agreement accompanying the software.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
To complete the purchase of any program please complete the order process.. All orders are subject to our terms and conditions
Confirming your order – Here we require you to confirm your order details. If any details are incorrect you can amend these by clicking on the ‘change details’ button. When you are happy with the details, please press the ‘pay now’ button to pay for your items.
Payment transaction – You need to enter your card details here. Our payment service provider will complete the order transaction in a secure environment and automatically debit your account. If your order includes downloads these will be available immediately once your card has been accepted.
Refunds – HowardKingston.com reserve the right, but are not obligated, to refund fees paid to us. A cancellation of our program will be effective at the end of the month in which we receive notice of cancellation; there will be no pro-rata refunds. HowardKingston.com may modify its refund policy at any time with or without specific notice to you; provided, however, that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of HowardKingston.com and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the rules on User Content Pages, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use
Any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not use obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
- You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
- You may not post any material on the website which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on the site any material, including images, belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the site, or link to a third party site, any material where the use by HowardKingston.com, or any third party licensed or permitted by HowardKingston.com, will give rise to any third party claims.
- You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
- You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
- You grant HowardKingston.com the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
- Whilst we do not pre-screen submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our online forums.
- HowardKingston.com accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify HowardKingston.com, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all damages, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) and expenses of any kind which arise from your actions, statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
- Profile images can include a personal portrait or other non-offensive and non-copyright content, for example, company logos are not permitted.
- Inappropriate images will result in your forum account being suspended.
Removal of content
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the website generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the website.
We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to suspend your forum account, refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. Content objections
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by contacting the site administrator and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
If you have registered to the program or webinar, you agree to receive email from us at the email address you provided to us for customer service related purposes, even if you have chosen to opt-out of marketing communications.
Electronic Notices. By using HowardKingston.com or providing any personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of HowardKingston.com. If we learn of a security breach relating to your personal information that is required to be reported pursuant to applicable security breach notification laws, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on HowardKingston.com or by sending an email to you.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to HowardKingston,com. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retrospectively and will become effective no earlier than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
If you do not comply with these terms and we do not take action immediately, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.