JOIN ME ON MY FREE TRAINING WEBINAR:
The Growth Marketing Accelerator™
Time Until Webinar Starts
What you’ll learn in this Exclusive Training:
- Latest proven practices to help you create growth marketing strategies you can implement when you're back in the office to generate a steady stream of customers….
- My 9 Step Growth Marketing Acceleration System™, that shows you how to Acquire, Activate and Accelerate your customers and your growth
- Automating your marketing so it brings you growth in a sustainable way every day…
- Setting up the structures that gives you clarity & confidence around what you need to do & when to do it….
- I'll share secrets of a growth mindset that helps you keep productive (even when times are tough), allowing you to get more done & enjoy the ride
- I've created a complete system that I've built up over the past few years — and instead of spending years learning it the hard way, I want to cut your learning curve and give you the complete blueprint.
- Bonus: Strategy Session call with Howard Kingston
Howard gave a fantastic keynote at Lean Startup Summit London 2017. His talk blended strategic thinking with practical takeaways that engaged the audience throughout.
Our program consists of Macedonia's top performing startups (some already doing millions in revenue $). When I asked the teams who they would like me to bring in to coach them on growth, Howard's name was proposed. Howard came in and made an overwhelming positive impact and has helped our entrepreneurs grow their businesses to the next level.
Howard has been with us in the past five years and has taught thousands of students. I can say he is a fantastic instructor. Honestly, students just love him.
Escape Velocity was a game changer for us. The biggest impact on us was that it gave us clear direction of what we need to achieve. It has really massively impacted on my life and given me the clear direction and the sort of tools to manage my business.
Most obviously, Howard is great marketer. He knew which channels we should try, when we should try them, how we analyse and how to react to them….as a result we sold a lot of tickets. Which was obviously great for us.